Where are the jobs?

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

- Where are the jobs?

Postby heatseeker » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

I'm not hating on the man I'm just being brutally honest. I've been in the military ** and I've been homeless in the street more than once. Fortunately I was blessed enough to know how to fake it till I made it at a few jobs till I got enough experience to really know how to fix a lot of different equipment. I stick with what I know and everything works out. At 60 years old the man should have a thick enough skin to take constructive criticism I'm not trying to hurt him I'm just giving him some tough love.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- Where are the jobs?

Postby nomadpeo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:34 pm

i've had hard times in my life as well. i remember what it's like to be stressed about money and ruined dreams. true we all have to get going when the going gets tough. bootstrapping another career in later years is not what any of us envision for ourselves. i'm just saying there is a way to encourage each other without being brutal and offensive. we can all learn from each other. i'm sure this gentleman could teach us a thing or two about a thing or two. let's just keep it civil. nuff sed ?
nomadpeo
Most Valued Contributor

- Where are the jobs?

Postby heatseeker » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am

I guess I chased him away with my over the top approach.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

Previous

Return to HVAC General Forum