Best Home Furrnace Brand?

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

Best Home Furrnace Brand?

Postby westcanadian01 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Kay who is a good friend of mine asked me what brand of home furnace she will buy for her new home. She has a bungalow type home with 4 rooms, a quite big living room, and there's a wall divided the living room from the dining area. She even have a home theater for her family bonding. Kay is looking forward to purchase a high efficiency furnace, she even made her own research to make her home furnace be the best. But still she is confuse which is which. The only thing I suggested to her is to invest in a high efficiency home furnace that will suffice to the size of her home, for she can use it for a long period of time. I raise this question to gathered more ideas and suggestion for Kay. Thanks in advance
westcanadian01
Most Valued Contributor

- Best Home Furrnace Brand?

Postby heatseeker » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 am

get a good extended warranty that covers parts and labor because all brands break down. Their is no magic company who makes an everlasting furnace.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

Postby westcanadian01 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Thanks for the suggestion,
BTW how would you know if a home furnace dealer offers you a good warranty service?
Thanks again
westcanadian01
Most Valued Contributor

Postby heatseeker » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 am

the warranties are backed by the manufacturer any comp. can change them out.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

Postby westcanadian01 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 am

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate hoe every member of the group response to the HVAC queries of one another.
westcanadian01
Most Valued Contributor

Return to HVAC General Forum