Carrier Gas pack Model number

Problems related to residential installations.

Carrier Gas pack Model number

Postby peakslayer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Hi warm people..

I have a 20 year old carrier combo gas pack on my roof but cant seem to find the model number due to all the info being sun faded here in HOT Tucson. I do have a couple part numbers of two control boards and pictures to boot.

Anyone out there have knowledge of old carrier unit if I give you a part number off a board and some pictures, CARRIER WON'T TALK TO ME AND WHEN I HAD A DEALER CALL, THE GAVE THEN 200 POSSIBLE PART NUMBERS.

Or can someone tell me where to find a model or serial number on this unit

Thanks a MILLION in advance

Cold person for a week in Tucson...
*-*://img.villagephotos.com/p/2010-9/1360356/IMG_0236%202.*/-*
peakslayer
Minimal

- Carrier Gas pack Model number

Postby nomadpeo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

if we're warm, you must be cold. we have a saying in houston.........if you don't like the weather, just wait 5 minutes. but if we need to get warm, we want it to work. i'm sure it's the same there.

can you describe the problem it is having. i'd hate to see you buy a circuit board when it's possibly another problem. for example, if the induced draft blower is not running because the squirrel cage wheel is seized up or the motor is out, the next step in the sequence will not happen. there are some other parts involved in the sequence of operation. is anything running ?
nomadpeo
Most Valued Contributor

Return to Residential