What NFL team is more unlucky The Buffalo Bills or The Detro

Problems related to residential installations.

What NFL team is more unlucky The Buffalo Bills or The Detro

Postby Mendel » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am

First? Lions, Bills or neither?

Okay these are my two favorite teams! Why isn't anyone ever on my side. Why can't someone have it worse than me. Sadly I'm not joking and been a Bills fan my whole life and liked Barry Sanders as a kid growing up. Okay let's go in details/-

Buffalo Bills -
1. Four Straight Super Bowl losses
2. Missed the field goal in Super Bowl 25 when Scott Norwood missed a 47 yard field goal and Giants won 20 to 19 but can't blame the game on Scott.
3. The music city miracle. The Titans pulling off the win when Frank Wycheck hit Kevin Dyson for the win.
4. No playoff appearance since that year 1999/2000.
5. Monday night football in 2007 the Bills are up on the Cowboys about to pull off it upset up 24 to 13 then the Cowboys kick the game winner with no time left and they loose 25 to 24.
6. The time on Monday night the following year the Bills played the Cleveland Browns and Ryan Lindell (great kicker) misses a easy game winner and the Browns pull the win 29 to 27. After the Bills looked to win.
7. The following year in 2009 the Bills were beating the Patriots with TO on their team and for sure looked like a promising season, then you remembered what happened. McKelvin fumbled the ball and the Patriots recovered and won 25 to 24.
Mendel

Return to Residential