Surely there's got to be a weird HVAC story out there!

Tell us your HVAC crazy and funny stories.

Postby will » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Do you have an interesting experience with HVAC installation or maintenance? Post it here.
will
Site Admin

- Surely there's got to be a weird HVAC story out there!

Postby nomadpeo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

it's been many years, but i do recall an apartment building where the line sets were going to the wrong units, which were side by side. the two apartments were the same size and startup was performed at the same time. it was some time later before it was discovered that the two residents were controlling each other's condensing units.
nomadpeo
Most Valued Contributor

Postby nomadpeo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

servicetech01......you really got the shaft (sorry, had to be said). finding the body trumps that and well, my story is pretty lame compared to yours. the whacky world of air conditioning !
nomadpeo
Most Valued Contributor

Postby kashiragib » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 am

well hahahahahaha
my story is very much related to your discussion
kashiragib
New Contributor

Postby reparede » Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Thanks for this thread, it's a great read!

Rebecca
reparede
Minimal

Postby MTI STUDENT » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:53 am

As a student entering the field in the near future , wow lol
MTI STUDENT
Most Valued Contributor

Postby Electro Breeze » Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Haha very funny. You guys have very weird stories!
Electro Breeze
Minimal

Postby how » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 am

The first and last time my service manager asked me to take out a new apprentice, I got called to the only whore house I ever saw. The new guy was a fundementalist Christian who carried some of my tools through some active rooms where the participants hardly noticed our passage. The new guy kept getting redder & redder & saying he didn't think it would be like this while I was seriously just trying to focus on being professional. The first time I sent him out to the truck for a part was the last time any of us ever saw that guy again.
how
Most Valued Contributor

Postby kerwin » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 am

A single on the most effective points about bean bag is the fact that they may be beneficial in giving the back bone tissues a rest type of scenario. It implies that when an individual is sitting inside a direction then there’s none type of compression which can be created more than at that time. Which is recognized to become useful in creating the physique of person to really feel unwind and shift more than all of the depress and stressed mode of someone. One particular on the significant advantages is the fact that <a *"*.ukabercrombie-fitch.co.uk/">abercrombie and fitch</a>, these bags are produced by means of dry beans and nevertheless they’re in no way possessing also considerably weight. It’s possible to say there’s a lighter weight that is getting felt in these sorts of bag, which abet in minimizing the power for moving bags from a single location for the other. So <a *"*.ukabercrombie-fitch.co.uk/"> abercrombie clearance</a>, should you be thinking of getting a bean bag then there’s a have to preserve this factor in thoughts that there’s none form of added charges that are becoming charged more than it. *.ukabercrombie-fitch.co.uk/womens-abercrombie
kerwin
Minimal

Return to Things that make you go hmmm