Cool on thermastat with hot air from vents...

Problems related to residential installations.

Cool on thermastat with hot air from vents...

Postby nemthedream » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:30 am

So this is a continuation from my previous post which can be found here *-*://hvacmechanic.com/viewtopic.php?*&***-* I just wanted to make sure people got to see my new issue. I have gone through the settings on the thermostat and everything is set up like suggested in the previous thread. Also, the wiring is set up as suggested. I do have an extra black wire that the instructions say isn't needed. Thanks again for the help.
nemthedream
New Contributor

- Cool on thermastat with hot air from vents...

Postby nemthedream » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:56 pm

The orange wire is tightly in the O slot and function 2 is skipped in the setup....
nemthedream
New Contributor

Postby nemthedream » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

duke, that is how I had it set before in the previous post. That is what contributed to my enormous energy bill during the cold months of winter....So how am I supposed to fix this? change the setting each time the seasons change?

Thanks for putting up with my questions. My wife said you all are going to say get the heck outta here soon. I hope not!

Ben
nemthedream
New Contributor

Postby nemthedream » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 pm

If I make selection 1-5 then what would my selections be for the rest of the setting to make sure the same problem doesn't happen again next winter? Thanks
nemthedream
New Contributor

Return to Residential