Where i can buy best Air-conditioner online?

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

Postby matthew » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:18 pm

I want to buy a air condition plz suggest me any website where i will get information about it.

- Where i can buy best Air-conditioner online?

Postby 4ftBanger » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Be advised.....

When you buy any equipment online, Be sure of exactly what you are getting. Half of the world is on a different power system than the USA and equipment designed for a 50hz electric service will not work properly in America's 60 hz system. Be aware that most manufacturers will not honor warranties for HVAC equipment bought online, and many reputable contractors will not install equipment they don't supply so you have to rely on smaller, less reliable labor.

That said, there are still many good deals available on the internet. To pinpoint a single resource is impossible. I'd personally advise you to always deal locally and use craigslist in your area if possible. Also Ebay if the seller and the equipment is US based.
4ftBanger
Most Valued Contributor

Postby AllTown » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Air conditioners are out of style, you can save a lot of money by having an HVAC installation at Heating and Cooling Chicago "dot" Org
AllTown
Minimal

Postby nomadpeo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 pm

playing catchup here, but i agree with the advice to go to a local contractor. just pick the right one and make sure it's someone who assesses your entire system rather than just selling equipment. ducts are a sorely ignored subject that unfortunately causes high end equipment to perform in a mediocre way. as a contractor, i have to say that i would never get involved in an install if i do not purchase and register the equipment myself. it's a can of worms that is not worth my time. you will be on your own and that's not a good place to be.
nomadpeo
Most Valued Contributor

- Where i can buy best Air-conditioner *

Postby rickymartin85 » Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Do you believe, while buying an air conditioning system, you have to compromise on something or the other, as there is no perfect AC system in the market that can be durable, energy efficient and affordable, all at the same time? If yes, it’s time you upgrade to a Goodman air conditioning system and experience yourself a top class quality air conditioning system that not only keeps your home cool and comfortable during scorching summer weathers, but also saves electricity consumption and lasts longer than any other good brand.

*.*/Air-Co ... ems_c4.htm
rickymartin85
Minimal

Return to HVAC General Forum