hello

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

hello

Postby heatseeker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Can anyone tell me why I always get kicked off of other web sights? I know I can be an a## sometimes but that's how you get to the point.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby heatseeker » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:45 am

Yes negativity begets negativity. However alot of times I just like messing with people I am not totally serious just play acting to get my aggression out. Thanks for response.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby how » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:57 am

I'm not sure a point gets heard when peoples ego's get in a knot. When I told someone on another site that he'd turned his family furnace into a bomb, his profanity rolled unchecked until he was cut off. I was harsh because softer advisements against what he was doing went unheard but I bet if I had left the word "Family" out of my response, I might of had a better chance of convincing him to alter his course of action.
how
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby heatseeker » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Yes people can be very sensitive.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby juster » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:44 pm

heatseeker, you are into many posts and your input is valued by the poster, but you are correct, negativity begets negativity. Staying positive is always the best as it gets your point across and is much more accepted by the poster. Understood that some people do need a bit of a slap on the hand so they do not hurt them selves, but staying positive and firm usually gets your point across the best. They will understand that you know what you are talking about and respect your input.

theduke03, great to have your input, there is no room for any of the types of comments that degrade any of us. Thanks for the insight.

how - We can't account for those who will belittle others for no reason, especially when you make an attempt to help them.

As far as I am concerned, the site is lucky to have all of you. Please let me know of anyone who makes inappropriate comments, and they will be dealt with.

Many thanks, and great to see you here on the site.
juster
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby heatseeker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 am

excellent thank you.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- hello

Postby Aveena » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:46 am

Hello everyone,
I am newbie in this forum.
I am pleased to be part of this community.
Hope everyone is okay and having fun while learning here.
May God bless you all.
Aveena
New Contributor

Return to HVAC General Forum