mtistudent

Problems related to residential installations.

mtistudent

Postby heatseeker » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 pm

MTI student- how long have you been going to school? You seem to think you are pretty knowledgeable (if you read my past post you will understand that I aM a smart A@@ most of the time}. Anyways tell us about your schooling thus far. I know I'm interested in learning what they teach at a high dollar trade school. thank- you -
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- mtistudent

Postby MTI STUDENT » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:19 am

I have finished electrical and gas heat will finish ac and heat pumps next week. which is the half way point in the course . I do believe in many areas I have a strong grasp of general functions and trouble shooting in these areas , however this being said I also understand that this is just a general knowledge course and it takes years of in field expierience to be a true profesional .The posts here I have found a few that are great to learn more solutions to problems they can not teach us in class.I am not sure what else you would like to know but feel free to ask as I would be happy to answer. Sorry if I seam to be the kind that comes off as a know it all as I am far from that.The one thing I did forget to answer was how long , 4.5 months .
MTI STUDENT
Most Valued Contributor

- mtistudent

Postby heatseeker » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 am

Okay thank you, I am very strong in some areas and very weak in others in this trade you will never stop learning, some guys are really technical and some like me just know how to get my hands dirty and fix it either way everyone has something to offer. Keep giving us some feedback and we can learn from each other. Don't be scared off if i come across as a hard a22 I just like messing with people sometimes.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

Return to Residential