Tankless hot water to electric hot water question

Problems related to residential installations.

- Tankless hot water to electric hot water question

Postby Andy101 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Ah well that explains a lot Freon... I have no idea who installed it but will call a local guy to come check it out.... Thanks much for all your time... Its much appreciated!
Andy101
New Contributor

Postby Freon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Here is a link you may find valuable ""-.*/documents/2/Smart-PhaseIII-TR-Manual.pdf

I'll write it so it may escape the censors... - dot triangletube dot com/documents/2/Smart-PhaseIII-TR-Manual.pdf

- dot triangletube dot com FS documents FS 2 FS Smart-PhaseIII-TR-Manual.pdf where FS is a forward slash /

Hope that helps
Freon
Most Valued Contributor

Postby Andy101 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:15 pm

This is not what I have at all... The coil is inserted right into the boiler not a separate unit. And yes the numbers I gave you were correct.... Its a small unit that inserts directly into the boiler. Like I said "tankless coil" NOT an indirectly fired hot water heater...
Andy101
New Contributor

Postby Freon » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 pm

I will search some more. Triangle Tube makes it very difficult to find their tankless equipment.
Freon
Most Valued Contributor

Postby john_rambo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:08 am

The new SOL 27 Premium is a high-output, low-profile flat plate solar collector that represents 40 years of solar thermal experience coupled with the latest available solar technologies. The result is a collector with incredible performance, that looks good, is easy to install, and will last for many years to come. The highest quality materials and our 10 year limited warranty display the confidence we have in our collectors.
i ir it true any idea please..?
john_rambo
New Contributor

Postby Andy101 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:34 am

Freon dont worry about it. I will contact a local professional. Thank you for your time and effort!
Andy101
New Contributor

Previous

Return to Residential