Air Conditioner Alarm

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

Air Conditioner Alarm

Postby airconditioneralarms » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Hello everybody,
I'm not sure if this is against the rules, or the right section. I didn't see anything in there about it.

I am just trying to get my product out there a little bit.

I have started -.* It is exactly how it sounds. An alarm for AC units. There is a ton of information on the website that I encourage you to check out. There is contact information on the website, or feel free to post here and I will help.
airconditioneralarms
Minimal

- Air Conditioner Alarm

Postby heatseeker » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am

Hey you posted the same exact crap on the other site. Like I said there, when the unit stops cooling turn it off cause it aint workin right, that's the best alarm you can get.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

- Air Conditioner Alarm

Postby airconditioneralarms » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 am

Like I said on the other site. This is an alarm to protect your unit from thieves. All the information is on the website.
airconditioneralarms
Minimal

- Air Conditioner Alarm

Postby Natalia10 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am

Air conditioning repair and service maintenance contract is even more important, because from time to time in areas where temperatures exceed 30 degrees for long periods, it is necessary to keep these systems operational and in good condition. This is important for businesses, where productivity and sales are directly affected if the temperature gets out of hand.
Natalia10
Minimal

- Air Conditioner Alarm

Postby moshei » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 am

Oh,,,really..! But i love it..!
I like that ideas and I'm looking forward on it...
Good job..!
moshei
Regular Contributor

Return to HVAC General Forum