ComfortMaker LED Diagnostic Issue

General topics about all things heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.

ComfortMaker LED Diagnostic Issue

Postby derhart » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:51 pm

I have a Comfortmaker (Model #GNI1060A023BIN). LED Diagnostic Indicator Sequence - External to Board - 1 flash * system lockout. How do I resolve this issue. HELP!!

I have two loose green wires and I can't figure out where they go.
derhart
Minimal

- ComfortMaker LED Diagnostic Issue

Postby Freon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:49 pm

To resolve a system lockout, turn off the power to the furnace for about 10 minutes then the board should reset.

As for the green wires, how did they come loose? Where do they come from (thermostat) ? If at the air handler tell us all the terminals on the control board that DO have wires connected... use the letter designation for each terminal like G, R, C etc.
Freon
Most Valued Contributor

Postby derhart » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:38 am

thank you. but i still have the wire issues. i don't know where they came from. i believe one is the ground wire but i'm not sure where it needs to be grounded to. The other comes from the heater compartment (that is a green and yellow wire) and i don't know where this one goes to.
derhart
Minimal

Postby heatseeker » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

This stuff is funny even after all this time.
heatseeker
Most Valued Contributor

Postby Freon » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 pm

If you don't know where they came from then call someone who can trace wires. There's a point where you need help... and that's now.
Freon
Most Valued Contributor

Return to HVAC General Forum